Tuttnauer Heidolph Brinkmann Laboratory sterilizers
This site is under construction.
The Tuttnauer Heidolph vertical, top loading laboratory autoclave is available in chamber sizes from 23 to 160 liters. With higher capacity and better performance, Tuttnauer's ELV Laboratory line of fully automatic vertical steam sterilizers provides safe, economical and effective sterilization. The ELV models have an advanced microprocessor based control panel.
Tuttnauer Heidolph vertical laboratory autoclaves are top loading autoclaves available in chamber sizes between 31 to 160 liters. ELV models have an advanced microprocessor control panel and chamber made of 316L or 316Ti stainless steel.
Internal printer is optional.
Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves have been designed to provide high quality repeatable performance and accountability for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories.
- Liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions
- Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters
- Glassware and plastic articles
- Biohazard sterilization
The various applications can be carried out using the autoclave’s standard programs. Additional options ensure more control over results and optimal, safe and repeatable sterilization processes. For special applications, our experienced team will customize a suitable method for you.
CONTROL AND DOCUMENTATION
- High precision control system for perfect sterilization results
- Password protection allows for secure access control
- Independent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Fail Alert – Indicates cycle failure or interruption
- Door Alert – Indicates the door is unlocked
- RS 232 PC Connection Port for direct software updates and remote maintenance
Built in Printer
The ADMC software allows complete control and monitoring of up to eight sterilizers. The software retrieves data, creates graphs, tables and print outs, controls the autoclave and shows real-time data.
The autoclave lids are designed with a number of independent mechanical and digital safety features.
A safety device prevents the operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurized
- Steam is not allowed to enter the chamber when the door is open
- A cycle cannot start if the door is open or not properly locked
- The door cannot unlock until liquid temperature reaches the predetermined end temp
- The door cannot unlock until chamber pressure reaches room pressure
- Temperature Activated Door Lock - The door will not open until the temperature is below a specified safe level
General Safety Features
- Double Independent Monitoring: The combined electronic and mechanical monitoring guarantees accurate results. The operator has two independent means to monitor temperature and pressure.
- Safety Valves: The chamber is equipped with safety valves – if the pressure exceeds the allowed limit the safety valves will discharge
- Built-in Steam Generator Safety: A water level monitoring system maintains a constant water level and ensures safe operation of the heaters
- The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316Ti grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance
- The generator is made from stainless steel
- The autoclave automatically switches to standby mode if no buttons or switches are operated for four hours
- The autoclave is designed for easy servicing allowing maintenance access to all components
- Drain Protection: The exhaust drain is mixed with cold tap water that cools the exhaust’s temperature before reaching the drain
STERILIZER DIRECTIVES AND STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
Tuttnauer’s high quality laboratory autoclaves comply with the strictest international directives and standards.
- Pressure Equipment: PED 97/23 EEC, EN 10028-7,ASME Code Sec VIII
- Safety: IEC/UL/EN61010-1, IEC 61010-2-040, EN 61326
- Sterilization: DIN 58951 Series, ISO 17665-1:2006
- Quality System: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003
|I am very excited that we were approved to be able to start selling the Tuttnauer Heidolph laboratory autoclaves and sterilizers to the laboratory market.
Call me personally for the best possible service you can get and ...price :-)
|No longer being offered|
Find an autoclave or sterilizer that will sterilize all instruments.
COX dry heat sterilizer,
Pelton and Crane OCM, OCR;
Distributes of Sterilizers & Autoclaves.