Hirayama's top-loading autoclaves are labeled and distributed for research use only. They are fully automatic, stand-alone, microprocessor-controlled, programmable systems. All models incorporate a built-in steam generator and plug into a standard 120VAC (or 220VAC) power outlet, thereby eliminating costly set-up charges. Water for steam generation is poured directly into the chamber. After sterilization, steam is vented automatically into a plastic bottle in front of the autoclave. Hirayama offers 7 autoclave models to meet the sterilization needs of most biological research laboratories:
HV-25, HV-50, HV-85 and HV-110
• HVE-Series: HVE-50
• HA-300P (Drying Cycle using Heat and Vacuum)
• HVP-50 (Drying Cycle using Heat and Vacuum)
• Top-loading design saves space
• Warming cycles for melting sterilized agar or keeping sterilized agar from solidifying
• Temperature recorder option
Find an autoclave or sterilizer that will sterilize all instruments.
COX dry heat sterilizer,
Pelton and Crane OCM, OCR;
Distributes of Sterilizers & Autoclaves.