Welcome to ALFA Article Site.
- 125L Ozone Sterilizer - a safe fast and cost-effective response to evolving sterilization needs
TSO3 has perfected an innovative sterilization process using ozone as the sterilizing agent. was designed to sterilize heat and moisture-sensitive surgical and diagnostic devices which are expensive and in high demand from the surgical suite. (file size=2.76 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:17 PM)
- The world’s safest and most tested Air Sterilizer.
The small and totally silent Airfree P80 uses innovative technology to tackle the increasing problem of indoor air-pollution. (file size=4.97 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:18 PM)
- Asian nations destroy most vials of dangerous flu virus with Autoclaves
The U.N. World Health Organisation recommended this week that labs in 18 countries holding samples of the H2N2 influenza strain properly dispose of them. (file size=4.44 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:18 PM)
- Autoclaves play a crucial role in the processes of cooking carbon fibre
Throughout the laying-up of the chassis in the composites department, the autoclaves have a crucial role to play. Then come the final machining stages before the chassis is ready for assembly (file size=5.96 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:18 PM)
- Autoclaves Used In Zeolite Research
The experiment consisted of mixing the material in autoclaves, a sealed container that contains the materials necessary to make the zeolite crystals, then placing them into the special furnace for automated processing. (file size=6.90 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:19 PM)
- Bateman Engineering helps the Project Development Team in Minnesota, in the operation of high temperature autoclaves
Bateman Engineering is a world class firm not only in process plant design, but also in the operation of high temperature autoclaves which is the basis of our patented final stage processing technology (file size=2.38 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:19 PM)
- Thin strong sheets of carbon fibers and other non-metallic materials are glued together with epoxy resins and baked in giant ovens or autoclaves.
Autoclaves used to bake Boeing's new steel of the 21st century. (file size=9.56 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:20 PM)
- Can prions be killed in an autoclaves?
Mad cow disease, autoclaves (file size=2.37 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:20 PM)
- Dr Gerberding (the director of US Centers for Disease Control) donated autoclaves to Ethiopia
The United States had allocated 43 million dollars to Ethiopia in 2004 in support of the national effort to fight the HIV pandemic in the country (file size=2.15 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:21 PM)
- Custom batch sterilizers built to help ensure products and packaging are contamination-free.
Stock America Inc. is an original equipment manufacturer that builds custom batch sterilizers and associated equipment for food and pharmaceutical processors. (file size=5.76 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:21 PM)
- Decontamination regulations
Most dental equipment and devices are classed as medical devices. The MDD also applies to decontamination equipment such as steam sterilizers and washer disinfectors. (file size=14.11 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:21 PM)
- Dental Center uses Statim Sterilizer
State House Speaker Pro Tem Richard Morgan recently announced a $177,300 grant to improve the quality of dental care in Moore County for disadvantaged children. (file size=5.26 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:22 PM)
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump is designed for steam autoclaves.
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump is suited for service in Class B steam autoclaves. (file size=2.20 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:22 PM)
- Eschmann SES Little Sister Autoclaves
The infection control range has been considerably strengthened with the new Little Sister QuickVac autoclave and the new SES Little Sister washer disinfector (file size=2.50 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:23 PM)
- A new Pharmacy Manufacturing Unit system is used for high temperature autoclaves
The complex system consists of three packaged plants, operating independently within an overall supervisory control architecture. The products of the system are used for a variety of manufacturing, cleaning and sterilizing purposes. (file size=9.64 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:23 PM)
- Working toward environmentally friendly construction and operations
The Green Guide for Health Care is a voluntary best-practice tool for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of health care facilities. (file size=2.36 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:24 PM)
- An idea system for all hospitals, medical laboratories as well as any application where sterilization is required, including autoclaves.
An idea system for all hospitals, medical laboratories as well as any application where sterilization is required, including autoclaves. (file size=7.39 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:24 PM)
- Hand pieces survey
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) then published the following infection control recommendations in 1993: Routine between-patient use of a heating process capable of sterilization…is recommended for all highspeed dental handpieces, lowspeed dental handpiece components used intraorally, and reusable prophylaxis angles.2-3 (file size=2.69 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:24 PM)
- Hospital project makes sure that the work being done follows infection control standards
Hospital project makes sure that the work being done follows infection control standards (file size=2.32 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:25 PM)
- Lab found source of SARS outbreak
A laboratory with China's national disease control and prevention center was found to be the source of the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) during April and May of this year, health officials said. (file size=2.63 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:25 PM)
- Labs to handle worlds deadliest viruses
lab to handle world's deadliest viruses (file size=2.06 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:26 PM)
- LBCC has central facilities that companies do not need to duplicate such as sterilizers,
the LBCC has central facilities that companies do not need to duplicate such as sterilizers, autoclaves, washers and ice machines, as well as high quality distilled water systems, fume hoods, meeting rooms and other infrastructure (file size=2.31 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:26 PM)
- Legislation is signed to benefit Missourians in infection control
The legislation increases health facility reporting requirements to ensure that the Department of Health and Senior Services has information on the type and number of infections occurring in Missouri. (file size=2.54 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:27 PM)
- Medical waste sterilization
the main hospital association is working with waste management companies to build a plant in central main for medical waste. (file size=2.13 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:27 PM)
- Sterilizers Should Be Used for Enjoying Safe Beauty Habits
For many, a trip to the local nail salon for a bit of pampering and preening is the ultimate summer indulgence. (file size=2.50 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:28 PM)
- Nickel Resource Project
A small nickel project in Western Australia could hold the key to accessing one of the few known, undeveloped million-tonne nickel sulphide resources left in the world. (file size=2.39 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:28 PM)
- Tools are sterilized through autoclaves
Tools that are not disposable get a liquid sterile then get hand scrubbed and (are sanitized) through autoclaves. (file size=6.78 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:29 PM)
- The ozone sterilization process is a safe, efficient, fast and cost-effective response to evolving sterilization needs.
The 125L Ozone Sterilizer, was designed to sterilize the new generation of surgical and diagnostic instruments made of non-heat-resistant materials such as polymers and other plastics. (file size=7.96 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:29 PM)
- TSO3 has perfected a novel sterilization process using ozone as a sterilizing agent.
The first product based on this technological platform is the 125L Ozone Sterilizer, which is intended for hospital sterilization units. (file size=2.27 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:30 PM)
- Parents to approve body piercing in Kentucky
New law started April 1st, 2004 (file size=2.33 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:30 PM)
- Update on key preliminary findings to date of Phase 2 of Goro project
Inco Limited announced today the key preliminary findings reached to date as part of Phase 2 of the comprehensive review of its approximately 85 per cent owned Goro nickel-cobalt project in New Caledonia. (file size=2.38 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:30 PM)
- US group, Philippine agency vaccinated 18 million children in February and generated an estimated 19.5 million auto-disable syringes, which were treated in autoclaves or microwave facilities.
U.S. group, Philippine agency immunize millions without burning waste (file size=2.25 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:31 PM)
- Better technology has eliminated the safety risks in Pressure Cookers
An updated technology makes cooking whole foods swift and safe (file size=2.07 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:31 PM)
- Provalis Plc announces Vaccine Option Agreement with Chiron Vaccines
Chiron Vaccines is granted an initial 12 month, exclusive option (extendable by a further 12 months on payment of a fee) to evaluate Provalis' protein based vaccine candidates to prevent Group B Streptococcus infection. (file size=2.49 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:32 PM)
- Recycling saves hospital water
In the 1st half of 2004 Kingsbury Hospital has saved 1.6 million litres of the nation's water - and about R5 500 on hospital water bills. (file size=2.16 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:32 PM)
- Recent SARS outbreak blamed on lab technician
Officials said poor lab safety management and irregular operations by professionals resulted in the pollution of a laboratory and SARS virus infection of some lab staff members, which constitutes a major accident due to negligence. (file size=2.51 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:33 PM)
- Scientists Have Developed A Breakthrough Low-Cost, Lightweight, Concrete Technology
Australian scientists have developed a breakthrough low-cost, lightweight, concrete technology that is set to lower costs and speed up construction projects from residential homes to high-rise buildings. (file size=2.42 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:33 PM)
- Seawater testing lab
Quick warnings, more pollution awareness. (file size=2.26 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:34 PM)
- Steam autoclaves used to sanitize waste and generate fuel
The plant would use Steam Treatment and Generation (STAG) technology to reduce the volume of garbage reaching the landfill in two ways – reducing the actual volume of garbage and creating fuel from the waste. (file size=2.40 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:34 PM)
- Standards fort tattoos piercing to be modified
Because of the rise in interest in body piercing, the City of Lubbock Health Department will make a move toward modifying existing tattoo and other body modification standards. (file size=2.32 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:35 PM)
- Sterilization process, different indicators, and regulations.
Are your instruments sterile before you use them on patients? (file size=16.78 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:35 PM)
- sterilizers save water
Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital will use around 10 million gallons of water less a year through conservation and contracting services (file size=6.43 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:36 PM)
- Chemical indicators used to confirm the conditions required for sterilization.
Chemical indicators are single-use consumables that support a healthcare facility's quality assurance program by confirming the conditions required for sterilization have been achieved within a sterilizer. (file size=9.34 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:37 PM)
- Two manufacturing and laboratory facilities combine to provide stronger service in contract sterilization and lab services
The firm designs and manufactures sterile, disposable medical products and provides contract sterilization and lab services for medical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. (file size=2.60 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:37 PM)
- Surgical technologies are experts in aseptic technique, infection prevention and environmental disinfection
Surgical technologists are experts in infection prevention and environmental disinfection. They can operate various sterilizers, or autoclaves, according to particular manufacturer’s requirements. (file size=2.50 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:37 PM)
- Tattoo parlors will be required to perform spore tests on autoclaves once a month to prevent the transmission of blood-borne pathogens.
An autoclave is a machine that sanitizes needles and other equipment. Spore tests determine whether the autoclave is working properly. (file size=2.49 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:38 PM)
- Tattoos and piercings present some risk
From NBA stars to twentysomethings to suburban housewives, body art or belly button rings are all over. With that in mind, the Wayne County Consumer Protection Task Force is reminding residents to make sure their adornments are done right. (file size=2.76 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:39 PM)
- Sterilizers are a must in Tattoo Shops
Eyeball the autoclave, the sterilizer that cleans needles; check for a recent test certificate. (file size=2.15 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:39 PM)
- Contract Sterilizer For Radiation Processing
Titan Scan’s three contract sterilization service centers will continue to provide the state-of-the-art contract sterilization services to the medical device industry (file size=2.39 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:40 PM)
- Type D50 Pressure Regulator reduces pressures from 3–140 psi
Used where cost and/or space limitations are the primary concern, the D50 Regulator is a rugged and economical choice for use on steam irons, autoclaves, laundry mangles, single radiators, steam tables, vulcanizers, steam, water or gas applications. (file size=2.72 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:41 PM)
- Autoclaves and clean sterile environment crucial to genital piercing
The Vagina Dialogues: Female Genital Piercing (file size=1.91 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:41 PM)
- Hospitals use autoclaves as primary waste management technology
Environmental services directors and other health facility professionals who have decided to switch to on-site waste disposal but are still up in the air about which technology will best suit their needs will consider three main technologies. (file size=20.44 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:42 PM)
- Large sterilizers can not work without water
A major water main break downtown caused hours of low water pressure or no water in several parts of the city. (file size=2.07 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:43 PM)
- Large sterilizers can not work without water
A major water main break downtown caused hours of low water pressure or no water in several parts of the city. (file size=2.43 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:43 PM)
- West Bengal Collects Waste
The West Bengal state government would like non-government organisations and welfare societies to operate autoclaves set up by the government for disposing off bio-wastes in smaller town and semi-urban areas in the state, according to the principal secretary of the health and family welfare department of the state, Asim Barman. (file size=2.25 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:43 PM)
- World Waste Technologies uses autoclaves in waste recycling & the pulp manufacturing industry.
World Waste holds an exclusive license to patented technology which, in experimental conditions, has processed small amounts of municipal solid waste to successfully reduce the waste's volume. (file size=2.43 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:44 PM)
- Zotefoams’ main manufacturing process is particularly energy-intensive, involving cross-linking polyolefins in large autoclaves under high pressure and at elevated temperature.
UK polyolefin foam maker Zotefoams has warned that higher energy costs will present a major challenge for the company this year. (file size=2.42 KB, last modified date=12/22/2005 3:52:45 PM)
Find an autoclave or sterilizer that will sterilize all instruments.
COX dry heat sterilizer,
Pelton and Crane OCM, OCR;
Distributors of Sterilizers & Autoclaves.