This is an automatic tabletop autoclave,
with all the sophisticated
Ideal in medical and dental offices, hospitals,
emergency rooms, clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
THE OPERATING FEATURES:
1. Control Panel – Visual indications of sterilizing cycle: Heating, sterilizing, drying, completion. It also indicates when water tank is low.
2. Automatic Sterilizing Cycle - Starts only after sterilizing temperature is reached. Sterilizing time is independent of start-up time.
3. Drying Cycle - Automatically shuts off at end of set drying time.
4. Audible Tone – Signals completion of sterilizing and/or drying cycles.
5. Three Cycle Selections – 3, 10, or 30 minutes.
6. Digital Temperature Display – For indication in centigrade
7. Automatic shut off at end of cycle and automatic venting so the unit can Never be left on overnight.
8. Quick start time – Reaches sterilizing temperature in as little as
9 minutes from cold start, Less than 5 minutes on successive cycles.
10. Fast venting – Less than 15 seconds.
11. Flexible cycle time – 0-60 minutes
12. "Power On" Light - Indicates autoclave is plugged in and also indicates whether the low water cut-off needs to be reset.
13. "Heat On" Light - Indicates when heater is on. When the "Heat On" light is off it indicates desired sterilization temperature has been reached. The light will cycle an and off. "Cycle On" Light -Indicates when the device is either in the heating or drying cycle.
14. Thermometer Gauge - Located in front panel indicates accurate temperature reading.
15. Pressure Gauge - Displays device internal Pressure.
16. Instruction Plate - Permanently affixed to cover.
17. Reservoir Drain - Located in front
of unit; allows easy draining.
THE SAFETY FEATURES:
· Unique "Pressure Locking" Door Design. Provides maximum safety.
· ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Coded.
· UL and CSA Certified.
· Water Fill Safety - Fast water fill cycle switch which prevents accidental water spillage froth the chamber if left unattended.
· Low Water Cutoff - Will automatically shot unit off and protect sterilizer from running without water.
· Safety Valve - Prevents excessive
pressure build-up in chamber.
Find an autoclave or sterilizer that will sterilize all instruments.
COX dry heat sterilizer,
Pelton and Crane OCM, OCR;
Distributors of Sterilizers & Autoclaves.