THE SAFETY FEATURES:
· Unique "Pressure Locking" Door Design. Provides maximum safety.
· ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Coded.
· Water Fill Safety - Fast water fill cycle switch which prevents accidental water spillage from the chamber if left unattended.
· Low Water Cutoff - Will automatically turn unit off and protect sterilizer from running without water.
THE OPERATING FEATURES:
· Drying Cycle - Automatically shuts off at end of set drying time.
· Audible Tone - Signals completion of sterilization and/or drying cycles.
· Pop-Open Door - The door can be set to "pop open" when pressure is vented. This eliminates any doubt as to whether all pressure has been exhausted and it is safe to open the door.
· Quick Start Time - Reaches sterilizing temperature in as little as 8 minutes from cold start; less than 5 mintues on successive cycles.
· Fast Venting - Less than 15 seconds.
· Flexible Cycle Timer - 0-60 minutes.
· "Power On" Light - Indicates autoclave is plugged in.
· "Heat On" Light - Indicates when heat is on. When the heat on light is off it indicaes desired sterilization temperature has been reached. The light will cycle on and off.
· "Cycle On" Light - Indicates when the device is either in the heating or drying cycle.
· Thermometer Gauge - Located in front panel indicates accurate temperature reading.
· Pressure Gauge - Displays device internal pressure.
· Reservoir Drain - Located in front of unit;allows easy draining.
. You may insert the instruments wrapped, or unwrapped...
. When you wrap the instruments, a drying
cycle is available. Simply, when sterilization cycle is done, open the
door. 5 minutes later bags should be dry. When you over load the sterilizer
with multiple bags, turn the timer to 5 minutes for extra drying,
Find an autoclave or sterilizer that will sterilize all instruments.
COX dry heat sterilizer,
Pelton and Crane OCM, OCR;
Distributors of Sterilizers & Autoclaves.