Autoclave - The Only 9" Sqaure x 18" Deep Chamber Available.
The Vernitron Autoclave is ideal for sterilizing
instruments, glassware, utensils, wrapped and unwrapped packs.
It can be used in medical and dental offices,
hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics, laboratories, nursing homes and animal
High with stand
Your Vernitron Benefits
- It will shut off and vent automatically at the end of the cycle.
Drying Cycle -
Automatically shuts off at end of drying time.
Buzzer - Signals
completion of sterilizing and/or drying cycles.
Quick Come Up Time
- Reaches sterilizing temperature in 15 minutes from cold start; less than
7 minutes on successive cycles.
Fast Venting -
Less than 35 seconds.
"Power On" Light
- Indicates autoclave is plugged into a "live" circuit and whether low
water cut-off needs to be reset.
"Heat On" Light
- Indicates when heaters are on. Heat Light "Off" indicates desired sterilization
temperature has been reached. The light will cycle on and off.
Thermometer - Located
in front panel indicates accurate temperature reading.
Water Fill Safety
- Fast water fill cycle with spring-loaded toggle switch which prevents
accidental water spillage from the chamber if left unattended.
Low Water Cutoff
- Will automatically turn unit off and protect sterilizer should it run
Safety Valve -
Prevents excessive pressure build-up in chamber.
- Located in front of unit; allows easy draining.
Plate permanently affixed to cover. Makes the unit very easy &
simple to use.